Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nicholas Sparks

I can remember hating to read, Christmas was coming and I need to get my Mom one more little item for her stocking!!! There it was a paperback copy Nicholas Sparks A Walk to Remember. Now mind you I was newly independent, I felt so giddy, I was so excited I was telling my Mom on the way to work how I had bought her this gift, and I just don't think I could give it up!!! She asked why? I said well it is this book and showed it to her. She said oh you must read this book. So I kept the book went home and read, and read! When I emerged 3 days later Haha I was hooked! I devoured everything I could!!! Thank you to my Mom for showing my love for reading!!! 
And now the good stuff He is coming to Missouri Readers out there!!! Check it out!!! Happy Reading everyone!!!
 http://www.nicholassparks.com/about/2013-book-tour

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this book - it is one of my favorite Sparks novels! My MIL gave me a copy of Night in Rodanthe several years ago and I instantly fell in love with Sparks - I zoomed through all his books in 2-3 months!

    ReplyDelete